ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Need some HTML code, I think.

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/02/09 09:27 AM Views: 1298 Replies: 4
Sunday, August 2, 2009 at 9:27 AM

I am trying to develop a survey allowing classmates to select their favorite old tune. I thought I was making progress, but now have the text I added under my playlist player made into part of the playlist Web site, and acting as a link. Is there a bit of code that will undo that, and have my text just be text? The link to the survey is http://www.rockyriver63.com/member_dosurvey.cfm?SurveyID=8675. Thanks, Larry Gilbert.

Sunday, August 2, 2009 at 12:23 PM - Response #1

The easiest way to fix these kinds of things is to click the Source button in the upper left corner and see where the link tag starts and where the link tag ends. Link tags begin with and they end with . In this case you just need to remove the beginning and ending link tags. I went ahead and did it while I was in there investigating.

Sunday, August 2, 2009 at 12:43 PM - Response #2

Thanks, Brad! I haven't learned much about html - but I think I will have to take some of the basic primers you have suggested to get more skilled at this. I appreciate your help.

Sunday, August 2, 2009 at 12:47 PM - Response #3

Brad,

Where's a good place to learn this HTML stuff?

Ken

Sunday, August 2, 2009 at 1:32 PM - Response #4

Just Google "free html tutorial." There are many, and any of them are fine. The things you'll learn in free html tutorials will give you 99% of the skills you'll ever need here.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.