ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Disclaimers for Multi Yr Site

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 09/18/11 07:27 AM Views: 1187 Replies: 5
Sunday, September 18, 2011 at 7:27 AM

I already have a couple of disclaimers on my site but are there more that would be beneficial to add since I do have a multiyear site now?

Monday, September 19, 2011 at 11:51 AM - Response #1

I don't think you need anymore disclaimers for a multi-yr site or a single..it's about the same. I checked out your homepage..and the disclaimer you have on there is sufficient.

Monday, September 19, 2011 at 6:27 PM - Response #2

I was hoping that would be but a few days ago I did a search for sites and some seemed to have tons and tons listed. Didn't want to do overkill on them but also didn't want to leave any important info out.

Monday, September 19, 2011 at 7:33 PM - Response #3

I agree..the more you bombard them with stuff..the more they won't read it!!! I find less is more. Just hit the high points. I do have a how to use the site page..but it isn't working the way I want it..I copied it from another site. It just about covers all you need to know to navigate the site. Hope to find some time to tweak it so it works for my site.

Sunday, September 25, 2011 at 6:17 PM - Response #4

Jamie,

You home page looks good. I love the player, is that CC's widget MP3? Also love the chat box you have on the page. May I ask where you found that?

Well done! I hope to return to see your site again!

Sunday, September 25, 2011 at 6:32 PM - Response #5

For my class site I used http://tag-world.com for the chat board.
And yes the music player is using CC's widget. I think I like it a little more than the other ones simply because it gives you the option on whether or not to listen to music. The only bad thing is you have to upload songs that you have on your computer.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.