ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Attendee Report

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/20/12 12:40 PM Views: 1182 Replies: 7
Friday, January 20, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Hi,
I'm working with the Reunion Planner section and the Attendee reports specifically. While I recognize that these feature is still in beta, I'm wondering how difficult it might be to add a column that lists the handling fee deducted from the credit card purchase price and then include the net price in a total collected column which would show money collected from all sources?

Also, Is there so kind of written confirmation I can receive to show how much we've paid in subscription fees to Classcreator that we can keep for our records for audit purposes? We had several months taken on a monthly basis, but then converted to annual subscription. Thanks for your help.

Saturday, January 21, 2012 at 10:09 AM - Response #1

I added your suggestion to the WISHLIST here at ClassCreator.

I sent you receipts, but you are STILL ON MONTHLY. If you meant to pay for an annual subscription, you haven't done that yet. If you meant to pay for the website with TODAY'S payment and meant to do an annual, you could send in a check for the difference or tell us to charge your credit card for the difference or just go in and pay for an annual subscription and then today's purchase would be for 1 year and 1 month.

Saturday, January 21, 2012 at 9:18 PM - Response #2

Thanks for the receipts. Another committee member was supposed to buy the annual subscription. However, since he hasn't, can you charge me account the difference to convert to annual now, as offered?

Once that's done, if you could send a receipt of that transaction, I can present that receipt as well. Thank you for researching back for me and sending everything. Greatly appreciated.

Saturday, January 21, 2012 at 9:45 PM - Response #3

I will assign the task to someone who can do that for you. It probably won't be done until Monday.

Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 5:01 PM - Response #4

Could I get an email receipt of the annual subscription payment as well? Thanks.

Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 5:14 PM - Response #5

Carmela,

You didn't pay ANNUALLY. Did you mean MONTHLY? I can send receipts, then turn on the flag to automatically send receipts if that is what you want.

Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 5:37 PM - Response #6

Please look further up on this chain - January 21 - I said to go ahead and charge me the difference and your next response was you would have someone do it Monday. Can you fix this and go backwards or did I just pay another month at the higher (albeit not much) amount? Please advise.

Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 5:48 PM - Response #7

Sorry, I will do a little more research. It isn't too late to change the MONTHLY to ANNUAL. Sorry, I forgot what I had posted earlier.

I will send another e-mail to the accounting department to take care of this.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.