ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Names Superimposed on Group Photo

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 09/13/15 07:12 PM Views: 994 Replies: 2
Sunday, September 13, 2015 at 7:12 PM

I have seen a Class Creator website where an administrator has typed each classmate's name right under each face on their class's group photo. I know how to upload sections of our 50 year reunion photo to our photo gallery ... and I know how to add captions for each photo. I don't know how to move those captions so that we can read each person's name directly under each face in our photo of 300 people.

Monday, November 2, 2015 at 5:52 PM - Response #1

Hi Marilyn,
I am so sorry there have been no replies to your question. Funny thing is, I have not had time to review CC emails in months and just happen to run across yours when looking at a few recent ones. The easiest way I know to accomplish what you are wanting to do is to edit the photo on your computer, assuming you are using a windows based pc. Save a copy of the photo and edit it, using a free software called Paint.Net and Best to install from ninite.com (super easy and free SAFE downloads at ninite) But for more information here is a link... http://www.getpaint.net/index.html Paint.net will allow you to place text boxes right where you want them transparent or opaque, with size, type and color of font you choose. Hope this helps! If you want help, or ask anything, please feel free to contact me. Thanks! Marla Bryan miry.clay@cox.net Smile

Monday, November 2, 2015 at 7:32 PM - Response #2

Thank you. I will enjoy this project!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.