ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Yellow error triangle

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/15/12 12:48 PM Views: 1156 Replies: 5
Sunday, January 15, 2012 at 12:48 PM

One of my classmates is unable to enlarge photos in the photo gallery, and the slide show doesn't work. He says in the lower left corner there's a yellow triangle with the message "error on page" inside the triangle. I had him do the universal reboot to no avail. He says his browser is Explorer. Any suggestions?

Sunday, January 15, 2012 at 5:55 PM - Response #1

MaryAnn,

Tell them to click on the yellow triangle and find out what the error message is. That way, the programmers can know exactly what the classmate is seeing and be able to track it down quicker. Usually when you see the yellow triangle, if you click on it, you can then know what the problem is.

Sunday, January 15, 2012 at 7:26 PM - Response #2

Thanks! I'll post when I hear back from him.

Sunday, January 15, 2012 at 11:49 PM - Response #3

Here's his message:

Windows Internet explorer
Errors on this web page might cause it to work incorrectly.
To see this message in the future, double-click the warning icon on the status bar.
Object doesn't support this property or method.
itn.js
Object doesn't support this property or method.
itn.js
Code:0
URI:http://.textsrv.com/items/it/js/itn.js

Monday, January 16, 2012 at 2:55 PM - Response #4

Hi MaryAnn,

The error you're reporting is due to software installed on his computer by some other website. He'll probably need help with removing it and properly securing his computer against such installations in the future, but unfortunately we cannot provide that kind of support.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 10:26 AM - Response #5

I'll let him know what you've said. He reported last night that his computer is working all right now. Curious how things like that happen.
Thanks for your great support, Eric.
MaryAnn

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.