ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Map error?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/03/10 10:50 AM Views: 1674 Replies: 6
Friday, September 3, 2010 at 10:50 AM

Our map on the reunion page is not displaying as of yesterday. Is there a system issue? The message we see is:

You don't have permission to access /extmap.php on this server.

Friday, September 3, 2010 at 10:57 AM - Response #1

I'm seeing your map just fine. Please try this:

1) Clear your browser cache (delete temporary Internet files
2) For good measure reboot your computer
3) Log in and try again

Map there now?

Friday, September 3, 2010 at 11:30 AM - Response #2

hmm, no it didn't clear the error. For now, I've just turned off the map and put driving directions in our Reunion details.

Friday, September 3, 2010 at 12:17 PM - Response #3

How strange... I can't imagine why I'm not seeing any problem and you are. What browser and browser version # are you using? If you want, try turning it back on and see if you get the same error in any other browser.

Friday, September 3, 2010 at 1:32 PM - Response #4

I tried in both IE 6.0 and Firefox 3.5.3

If there's no server issues, I'll try it again later tonight and let you know. If you do come up with any explanation in the meantime, let me know

thanks much,
Brenda

Friday, September 3, 2010 at 3:29 PM - Response #5
icmap.jpg

Can you duplicate this map problem on more than one computer? For kicks I turned your map back on for a sec, checked the live page and it's right there like it should be. I did notice Google starting putting some advertising on their map. Do you possibly have some sort of ad blocker or anything like that on that particular computer that would be blocking it?

Here's what I see on all 4 major browsers when viewing your page with map enabled.

Edited 09/03/10 3:29 PM
Friday, September 3, 2010 at 3:38 PM - Response #6

I just turned it back on and it's working fine now. Strange - solar flares?! Smile Thank you for your help & have a great weekend!!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.