ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

change

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/21/11 10:06 AM Views: 1106 Replies: 5
Monday, February 21, 2011 at 10:06 AM

Did something change on the edit function? That is, when I "manage classmetes" the box that comes up does not have the date of last profile. This cause me to click on the person to see. I think this was there before?

Monday, February 21, 2011 at 11:29 AM - Response #1

Yes - the Last Logged On date column was removed from the table from the search results for when you search for a classmates name. That was what was causing the overlap to the left on your site, (a previous issue). We will return this functionality for the wider designs when they are released. For now, you can go to the statistics page and view the List users and last login dates link.

Monday, February 21, 2011 at 2:37 PM - Response #2

This is not where that problem is. That problem is at just looking at classmate profiles. For example if you search for "Smith'. It still overlaps on left. When you have as many people as we have it does make it easier to be able to see the last login date. Not critical but nice.

Monday, February 21, 2011 at 3:36 PM - Response #3

Can you send me a screen cap of where that is still happening. I can't recreate on my end. THX

Monday, February 21, 2011 at 8:57 PM - Response #4

i sent to postmaster@classcreator.net but now I see that there is a spot for attachements.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 11:44 AM - Response #5

Just send it to my address at scott@classcreator.com

THX

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.