ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

User Forums (help video)

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/03/10 08:23 AM Views: 1269 Replies: 2
Friday, September 3, 2010 at 8:23 AM

Brad:
I am more than aware that this is underutilized on my site and it's time to get proactive about this. So I looked at your help video and most of this I was aware of but learned some new things. However, in looking at your sample site, there were tabs across the top which you clicked on in your video.

How did you create tabs across the top? Did I miss a big component in setting up my site in the first place? Please check out my site and see what I am missing. I like the idea of "In Memory", etc. across the top, the links most used.

"Classmates Chatter" sounds like a good idea. When we previously used a free version of MyFamily.com the interaction was used a lot. In fact one of my forums is chatter copied and pasted from that now unavailable site. Just historical. You can check that out.

Thanks. Denise

Friday, September 3, 2010 at 8:27 AM - Response #1

Whoa I think I answered my own question. It's in the design I chose in the first place. I didn't want to mess with that, but I will see how that works. And as you will realize I need to do some renaming within the forums.

Friday, September 3, 2010 at 9:26 AM - Response #2

Exactly. It was the design choice that was different. Glad the video helped!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.