ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Change Bandwith?

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 08/18/08 03:53 PM Views: 1524 Replies: 7
Monday, August 18, 2008 at 3:53 PM

Can we change the bandwidth of the margins, headers, body, etc for our site?

Monday, August 18, 2008 at 4:44 PM - Response #1

No, all templates are fixed, although larger templates will be coming out later. Average users are at 1024 x 768 resolution currently, thus making sites much wider right now will cause sites to scroll to the right.

You may be interseted in our Photoshop advanced templates coming out next year. It's a ways away still, but if you have Photoshop you'll be able to customize everything about your design.

Monday, August 18, 2008 at 5:10 PM - Response #2

Will the photoshop give us some control as to where the photo should be placed ? Right now I'm uploading photos to a customizable link. On the edit site page it goes one on top of the other but when I check back on the page they're like beside each other. I'm just leaving them where they fall although I would prefer to arrange them differently.
Is there another button besides select that would delete only a picture and not all pics on the whole page? But for some reason I can only apply a caption ( 1 )to the firat one. I tried adding no.2 to the next one and it won't let me. Would appreciate any of your simple solutions. Thanks!

Monday, August 18, 2008 at 5:29 PM - Response #3

1) You will probably be interested in our upcoming photo gallery feature. It will arrange thumnbnail photos very nicely and allow you to choose your gallery layout.

2) Your best bet is to leran a little html to help with problems like this. Just Google "html tutorial" and you'll find all kinds of good ones online for free.

Monday, August 18, 2008 at 10:59 PM - Response #4

I understand what you are saying and let me make a suggestion. I have a custom page for the grade school photos. I put the 6th grade photo in first, then the 5th grade photo and so on, so that the earlier year appeared at the top of the page. I had to play around to discover this. I hope it will be of help to you. Good luck. Tam

Wednesday, August 20, 2008 at 10:45 AM - Response #5

I'm glad someone else knew what I was having to deal with. Thank you so much for your suggestion. A bit of patience helped too.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008 at 4:08 PM - Response #6

Wow Brad sounds way cool! New templates, new music stuff, new galleries...You really are planning to take over the world aren't you? You and your team are fabulous! Thank you for all that you doSmile

Marcel

Wednesday, August 20, 2008 at 4:40 PM - Response #7

Well, we seem to be taking over the world very slowly. Heh. Lots to do. But, yes, I think that's the plan. Smile Or something along those lines.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.