ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Not Registered Recipient

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/28/09 03:18 PM Views: 1220 Replies: 2
Monday, December 28, 2009 at 3:18 PM

Hi.
One of my classmates "registered" another classmate using her own computer. Since then the one who did the favor for the classmate has received e-mail from a third classmate, and she cannot open it because it tells her she is not the registered recipient.
I have a feeling that there may be a problem with cookies, but how can I help her to remedy the problem? It is the classmate who was trying to do a favor by registering another classmate who is now experiencing the problem of not being able to open her e-mail from a third classmate. Crying or Very sad
Thank you in advance for your help.

Monday, December 28, 2009 at 4:58 PM - Response #1

I'm not sure I'm entirely clear on what's happening here, but I doubt that's going to be material anyway. Bottom line, have each party clear his or her cookies and then click the Log Out link on the left navigation. And then log back into the site. That'll fix anything happening here for all.

Monday, December 28, 2009 at 8:11 PM - Response #2

Thank you, Brad. I'll bet that the good Samaritan classmate did indeed forget to log out as the other classmate before attempting to retrieve her own message. It has been fixed now. Thanks again. Surprised

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.