ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

paying for site.

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 05/26/10 02:20 PM Views: 1506 Replies: 12
Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 2:20 PM

Can we pay by check or paypal? In a rush because our trial period up tomorrow. Check won't reach you and paypal hasn't confirmed us as of today? HELP

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 3:38 PM - Response #1

Relax Tris,

I extended your trial. Just put the check in the mail and relax. Don't stress out about it.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 4:33 PM - Response #2

BLESS YOU! I LOVE THIS SITE. BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO START OVER. THANKS AGAIN. I'M SURE WE WILL TALK AGAIN SOON. lol

Friday, November 12, 2010 at 9:21 PM - Response #3

We will be renewing for additional years ~ any particular procedure?

Also want to renew hosting however classmates.net did not work load

Edited 11/12/10 9:25 PM
Friday, November 12, 2010 at 9:27 PM - Response #4

For the domain name, try classnames.net

To renew your website, go to your SUBSCRIPTION link (bottom-left side.) Click on the ADD TIME button. Choose the option that is best for you and submit the form.

Kyle

Friday, November 12, 2010 at 9:52 PM - Response #5

Kyle ~ thanks for info ~ renewed for 10 years ~ now questions about the web site hosting for mchscc.com

Is the website (mchscc.com) included in the class creator subscription? If not how/where do I cover 10 years of hosting to go along with my CC site? Abe

Friday, November 12, 2010 at 10:14 PM - Response #6

Hosting is included in the subscription. Domain name registration is not included in the subscription.

Friday, November 12, 2010 at 10:46 PM - Response #7

Terminology gets in the way (hosting / domain, etc). It was a year ago (not something I do everyday) so I do not remember all the details, did you refer us in registering our domain or how was that accomplished (I would like to take care of the domain for the 10 years that we are using CC). Pardon my ignorance.
Thanks in advance, Abe

Edited 11/12/10 10:47 PM
Friday, November 12, 2010 at 10:49 PM - Response #8

classnames.net is the domain name registrar that we recommend at ClassCreator.com.

Saturday, November 13, 2010 at 12:44 AM - Response #9

Abe, your domain is paid through Nov 2011 -- and you registered it with classnames.net. This is public information available on the internet.

Saturday, November 13, 2010 at 1:22 AM - Response #10

John ~ this has been an interesting evening ~ not doing enough thinking ~ I found where the domain was on auto renew and am preparing to renew it for another 9 years to correspond with the CC 10 yr registration.

Thanks, abe

Edited 11/13/10 1:23 AM
Sunday, October 16, 2011 at 6:52 PM - Response #11

We have funds left over from our reunion in Aug. Can we use these funds (we haven't moved them from CC to our own bank acct yet) to pay for the reunion site? We are looking to pay for a 10-yr renewal. We have almost enough to do so. I can pay for the remaining amount with my own credit card.

Monday, October 17, 2011 at 11:25 AM - Response #12

Hi Jennifer,

Yes we can process the payment that way. You have a balance of $503.11 that can be applied to the $549 leaving a balance due of $45.89. You can mail a check if you wish or call the office at 734-585-5605 to pay the remaining balance by credit card.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.