ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

"Banking" with Class Creator...

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/12/09 02:04 PM Views: 1846 Replies: 6
Friday, June 12, 2009 at 2:04 PM

Brad,
Ya'll have made this so EASY! I'm not the most savvy person on the computer, however working on my website has been not only fun, but fairly simple! THANKS!

Now, I've had my reunion registration up for a couple of weeks. We are 2 weeks away from the "Big Weekend". I see where you have cut us a check from our account, however what I need to know is when we get down to the wire on funding our vendors. rather then wait every two weeks, can you cut one before we were to have the reunion? (June 26-27)

I need to know that my money is in my hand before that weekend, so I can pay Hilton, bartenders, etx.
It's been great so far!

Friday, June 12, 2009 at 5:48 PM - Response #1

Checks go out like clockwork every 2 weeks, so that's the longest you could possibly wait for a check. There are no custom checks that go out in the middle of the two week cycle, sorry no. With any luck though we'll have our ACH (direct deposit) system in place before your reunion, where you can simply go in and transfer the money directly to your bank account. We hit a couple snags, one technical that I'll spare you the details on, and the other is with the limit our ACH provider gave us. The system took off so fast (all good problems to have) that the monthly limit they gave us we're already surpassing every 2 weeks. So until we get the limit raised, it would stop half the money from being ACH'd out of the system... Can't have that obviously, so next week I'm going to work with the provider to demonstrate the level we're already at and get that limit raised so we can turn on the system. Stay tuned.

Edited 06/12/09 5:49 PM
Friday, June 26, 2009 at 4:18 PM - Response #2

Please post when you have this direct deposit set up, so that the rest of us are "in the know". Also, how do we go about setting up our account for direct deposit?

Friday, June 26, 2009 at 9:22 PM - Response #3

Will do. Should be sometime in July. The system will include full instructions for setting everything up -- it will be very easy.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 at 12:55 PM - Response #4

1) Click Reunion Planner
2) Click the pencil icon under your Attendees column
3) At the bottom of the screen click "Show Transactions. This will show you all of your transactions and amounts so you can see exactly what is included in your bi-weekly check.

Saturday, July 18, 2009 at 6:16 PM - Response #5

Brad -

Curious about the checks - our alumni association is a C-corp with a FEIN number. The section for the checks appear to be able to go to an individual rather than a firm such as ours. What information do you need to do that?

Thx
George

Saturday, July 18, 2009 at 8:14 PM - Response #6

Just list your corporation name under First name and Inc. or the corporation type under Last name.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.