ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

privacy

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/21/13 02:57 AM Views: 1062 Replies: 4
Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 2:57 AM

What if I have people who do not want their email or any info to be seen, but I as the administrator need it? I have a gal who is very private. I got her email only to give her updates on reunion. She doesn't want anyone else to have any of her info. How can she make it so only the administrator sees it?

Edited 02/21/13 2:58 AM
Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 8:27 AM - Response #1

What if you changed her to be an invisible member. You could keep her current details, but go to Manage Classmates, Enter/Edit Classmates, then DETAILS for this classmates. Find the option to "Show on Class List" and change it to "no".

You could also add a different classmate with the same name, add her profile photo, check the "Not Missing" checkbox on the DETAILS page so that your other classmates don't keep trying to find her. You could also put up a bit of info in the Profile Comments section for her "visible" profile saying that she is alive and just wants to remain private.

Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 9:59 AM - Response #2

Kyle, Would you suggest adding a link in the Admin comments box to the hidden profile?

Wait... a note and link in both profiles to the other. That will be good for the admin or future admins.

Edited 02/21/13 10:00 AM
Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 10:03 AM - Response #3

That sounds like a good idea

Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 10:54 AM - Response #4

Teamwork... works! Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.