ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

senior photos - one last problem

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/12/09 09:42 AM Views: 1427 Replies: 5
Friday, June 12, 2009 at 9:42 AM

Brad,
If you scroll down my Senior Photos page, about 2/3 of the way, you'll see the left hand column photo is not centered. The following rows have the same problem, then it corrects. Then near the bottom it occurs again. What can I do to correct. Sorry for the continuing hassle.

Friday, June 12, 2009 at 1:44 PM - Response #1

I'm not sure which photo you're referring to and nothing is jumping out at me. I do see the photos are just slightly different, which means they are slightly differnet in width, cropped differently, or possibly some of the crops include some extra white space.

In any case, if a photo is not centering you should be able to left click on it one time, and then click the center justifcation icon on your toolbar. This will cause the photo to move to the center of the cell.

Saturday, June 13, 2009 at 8:16 AM - Response #2

Brad,
I'm sorry I wasn't as precise as I should have been with my last post on this issue. I have now entered all of my senior photos. The problem persists: my edit senior photo page looks perfect except for the small scanning issues. The problem is when I save and go to the home page and click on Senior Photos. That's when the misalignment in column 1 appears. If you scan down to row 36 you'll see the problem. All cells are center justified but rows 36-40, 52, 54, 57, 59-63, 66 and 69 all have column 1 issues. If you can advise me on a correction I won't ever, ever, ever bother you again. Well, maybe not that dramatic!

Saturday, June 13, 2009 at 1:24 PM - Response #3

You had a space before all of those images. The problem only shows up in Firefox. I just removed the spaces before each of those images so they align correctly.

Saturday, June 13, 2009 at 5:31 PM - Response #4

Brad,
Thanks, you are the best. But really, one more thing on the Senior Photos, how do I insert a photo that is alphabetically out of place without screwing everything up? I have all the photos posted.

Saturday, June 13, 2009 at 9:12 PM - Response #5

With this layout there's no good answer other than cut and paste.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.