ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Cannot clean up shopping cart in Product Manager (Responsive Design)

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/15/16 10:12 PM Views: 748 Replies: 3
Friday, January 15, 2016 at 10:12 PM

I used the Product Manager to create a store on my website. I am using the Responsive Design. In testing out my store, I found that I added stuff to my shopping cart and now I cannot delete things. I proceeded to checkout, but once I reach PayPayl it is too late to remove things from my shopping cart. Suggestions? (Note: I am not sure if this problem is unique to Responsive Design or not).

Saturday, January 16, 2016 at 1:26 PM - Response #1

Update: I changed the design from Responsive Design to a legacy design and was able to clean up my shopping cart. When I switch back to Responsive Design, the problem still occurs. Can someone please investigate the Product Manager functionality for Responsive Design? This problem will prevent me from going 'live' with my site so a quick resolution would be appreciated. Thanks.

Monday, January 18, 2016 at 11:32 AM - Response #2

Update: Oddly enough, this problem seems to have corrected itself. Maybe Class Creator did some sort of patch in the past day or two(?). Thanks.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016 at 1:23 PM - Response #3

Sorry for the lack of reply. This particular issue was reported via another thread and addressed. Thanks

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.