ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

background space bug?

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/15/10 06:56 PM Views: 1215 Replies: 4
Monday, February 15, 2010 at 6:56 PM

Kyle,

I had trouble a month ago loading up a valentine heart background but finally got some candy hearts to load, now I cannot get rid of it. I've deleted it twice and saved, but when I tried to upload my Olympic gold background from my desktop (eu0ajzny4y.jpg) the candy hearts come back even though the plain grey background was present. Grrr!

What should I do next?

Thanks--you are always right on.

Donna

Monday, February 15, 2010 at 7:08 PM - Response #1
golden.jpg

This is the background I see - gold nuggets. If you aren't seeing it, press your browser REFRESH button. This is what everyone else is seeing.

Edited 02/15/10 7:08 PM
Monday, February 15, 2010 at 7:18 PM - Response #2

Kyle,

I did reload--or at least I thought I did. I'll have to double check that next time and completely close Safari and reopen. Yes, I see the gold nuggets now--we are "going for the gold" as in Olympic gold to get "lurking" classmates registered on the site. It was too early for St. Patrick's Day!

Thanks for your help--you get the medal today!

Donna

Monday, February 15, 2010 at 7:38 PM - Response #3

Kyle,

Forgot to ask you about a gif on our home page. The birthday candles are supposed to flicker but ours don't. What's up?

Thank you,
Donna

Monday, February 15, 2010 at 7:48 PM - Response #4

Donna,

If you are having problems with an uploaded GIF file where the animation has stopped, the problem is probably caused by ClassCreator resizing the GIF. It does this if you upload the graphic using the IMAGE button. But if you upload the graphic using the INSERT/EDIT LINK button, then ClassCreator doesn't resize the graphic.

Look at this forum for details
http://forums.classcreator.com/messages.cfm?messageid=5287AE3D-BEB1-E07A-0C6BF4F308E19DFB#5287AE3D-BEB1-E07A-0C6BF4F308E19DFB

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.