ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Referral Process

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 07/14/10 08:56 PM Views: 2129 Replies: 7
Wednesday, July 14, 2010 at 8:56 PM

One of our class members has a number of friends who are very impressed with our ClassCreator website and are interested in signing up for their own sites.

Obviously I would like our site to benefit from any referral fees that may arise from new site registrations.

How can my classmate e-mail his friends with the link to ClassCreator and ensure that ClassCreator is able to identify the registration as coming from our site?

Thanks

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 at 9:07 PM - Response #1

Click on your Refer a Friend link. There you'll see a promo code. Although you'll also see an affiliate link there, nothing is more foolproof than giving out your Promo Code. So give this Promo code to your class member and ask him to have people enter it when they're subscribing to Class Creator.

Sunday, July 25, 2010 at 3:20 PM - Response #2

I've given our code to a few groups. Is there a way to find out if they used it when they signed up? Just curious if we have credits coming so we can budget for our next renewal of 3, 5, or 10 years.

Sunday, July 25, 2010 at 4:05 PM - Response #3

Any sites created here as a result of your referral are listed under your Refer a Friend link on your left navigation.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 10:29 AM - Response #4

I just submitted our subscription and could not find a place to enter the promo code for the member who referred me. Can you help me get this referral to that member?

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 10:34 AM - Response #5

What is the Promo Code for the member who referred you? The Promo Code is on the subscription signup form.

Saturday, August 14, 2010 at 12:34 PM - Response #6

I just paid for a year subscription and after reading this post, kept expecting to see an area to enter the promo code given me by Bishop Kenny Class of 1969. I must have missed it. How can I make sure that they get the "Refer a Friend" credit?

Saturday, August 14, 2010 at 6:56 PM - Response #7

You must have clicked on their banner ad. If you do that, it is totally automatic. I checked the 1969 website and their REFER A FRIEND page has this information:

CLASSES YOU'VE REFERRED
Bishop Kenny High School Class Of 1970    TO BE PAID 11/12/10

So I guess you did everything right. It will be paid in November.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.