ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Credit Card System

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/03/20 02:37 PM Views: 313 Replies: 4
Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 2:37 PM
error message.jpg

Is anyone else having issues with Credit Card Payments being declined while concluding registrations?
Have had several classmates complain of an error message when trying to pay with credit cards, attempting with different cards to no avail.
CRITICAL ISSUE as we are completing registration for an upcoming Reunion. Prior to MIGRATION all was Great, now not so Great.

Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 3:50 PM - Response #1

There was an issue with this briefly yesterday that was corrected. Please try again.

A few affected people were notified to retry. Only 3 people total were affected while the issue surfaced and was corrected.

They should be able to register without issue now

We apologize for any issues and are monitoring and working through them with the programmers. We are actively working on a few page display items and some image upload behaviors.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 4:15 PM - Response #2

Thank you Jessica.
Anything to report on the Email issues? still Haven't received the email I sent myself and only 44 of 291 have been received of a previous send of the same email - none of which I have received.

Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 7:43 PM - Response #3

44 of 291 is the read rate not the received rate. It is possible they simply have not read it yet. We just flushed some email queues again - let me know if you receive any of those messages. I'm certain they are going out - some may have required the additional flush to push through. Monitoring that.

Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 1:12 AM - Response #4

Thanks Jessica, However I have queried several via personal email and they have not received any of the 3 sends since 5/29.
Additionally, I have not received any of the posts noted here-copied from the website
sent read
06/03/20 01:12 AM Website Update re-send tester    2          
06/02/20 02:22 PM Website Update re-send   291 48      
06/02/20 03:42 AM Website Updates    292 55
The one sent 6/03 @ 1:12AM was direct to both my and our test profiles, neither have come through as of 6/04 1:03AM.
My Gmail account is constantly open to monitor this and other class related matters and nothing has come through except "Send a Test Email To Me"    
I have also checked off YES to all the "Subscription Options: for emails regarding forum posts as well as selected YES to "Subscribe to this Thread and nothing has come through including your post that I am replying to here. I have sent several Tickets on all these issues to you directly. Have you received them, as None of those have responses from you as in the past.
BTW, thanks for fixing the CC system. The classmate has registered with no issues.
You have my PH # from the direct ticket posts, would appreciate a quick call to discuss this.

Edited 06/04/20 1:19 AM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.