ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

password

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/11/13 12:46 PM Views: 957 Replies: 4
Monday, November 11, 2013 at 12:46 PM

I receive e-mails now and then from alumni stating they receive e-mails and notices but cannot log on with their password. They site will not accept. Did anyone come across this before?

Monday, November 11, 2013 at 2:20 PM - Response #1

Suggest to them to use the Forgot password link to generate a password. Be sure they check their spam box for these messages. If that doesn't help and you need to assist with resetting the password, you can go to Manage Classmates > Enter / Edit Classmates > Details for their name and look for the Change Password button. After making the change, you must email them with the new password.

Monday, November 11, 2013 at 2:46 PM - Response #2

I have received many password problems...we have found some with no passwords but they have email addresses. If one of my admins had his password missing...must be puter gremlins. Not sure if that's what is happening on your site..you might want to check to those you are complaining about not being able to use their passwords.
I hope this helps.

Linda Jacovino wrote:

I receive e-mails now and then from alumni stating they receive e-mails and notices but cannot log on with their password. They site will not accept. Did anyone come across this before?

Monday, November 11, 2013 at 2:57 PM - Response #3

Last week, two people on the same day. One told me he uses the same password everywhere. Putting aside the less than stellar security practices of one of them, I thought it odd that two happened on the same day and it hadn't happen before or after that date. Coincidence, or were you guys dealing with gremlins one day. By the way, what/where is the Forgot password link?

Barry Levinsky

Monday, November 11, 2013 at 3:06 PM - Response #4

The lost password link is in the login box...

I developed lost passwords after the upgrade...sounds like more site are affected by the missing password gremlin. I'm glad it isn't only my site.Wink

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.