ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Storage limit

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/30/11 10:20 AM Views: 1617 Replies: 20
Saturday, July 30, 2011 at 10:20 AM

I can no longer upload photos to my website and I get this message: Currently storing 362.30 MB of available 200 MB (at 181.15% of File Vault capacity)
I see where I can buy extra storage space for $3/50 MB but it looks like I'm already in the hole. What is the price of your Platinum Membership? Wouldn't it be better for my site to just go with the Platinum membership?

Thanks!
Gail

Saturday, July 30, 2011 at 10:50 AM - Response #1

Gail,

In case you were wondering where all of that storage went, you can go to Edit Site Pages, Edit Home Page, INSERT/EDIT LINK, then click on FILE VAULT button. You will see about 30 MP3 files, each over 2500KB. If you deleted half of them, your storage capacity would increase. Make sure you only delete those MP3 files you are no longer using in a "WIDGET/MP3 Player"

The pricing for Platinum can be found on this page:
http://www.classcreator.com/pr.cfm

Saturday, July 30, 2011 at 11:49 AM - Response #2

Kyle, I must be having a senior moment this morning. When I go to Edit Home Page I don't see a Edit/Insert link. The only Edit I see is Edit Annoucements. I went to the Widget page and deleted the songs from the list and I thought that got rid of them but apparently it didn't. Thanks for your help. We are having our class reunion tonight and I need to give them an update on the pricing.

Saturday, July 30, 2011 at 12:10 PM - Response #3

The INSERT/EDIT LINK button is on the 2nd row of icons, about 6 or 7 from the right side. It looks like a WORLD with two CHAIN LINKS in the foreground.

Saturday, July 30, 2011 at 12:27 PM - Response #4

FOUND IT!!!! Thanks so much!!!!

Thursday, May 30, 2013 at 11:15 AM - Response #5

Kyle, I am also trying to delete some of our photos so I can free up storage space so that I we can download photos again.
However, the file vault screen is not popping up so that I can start deleting.
Am I doing something wrong?

Thursday, May 30, 2013 at 11:32 AM - Response #6

I don't even know what you are doing, so how can I diagnose if you are doing something wrong?

Please tell me what you are doing. Record each link/button you click on and describe the process you are going through.

Saturday, June 1, 2013 at 3:41 PM - Response #7

I'm sorry. Let me try this again.
I was referring to the previous post by Gail Carruth.
The issue is this:
Our site no longer lets us post pictures on to our PACKER MESSAGE FORUM.
The reason is that we are out of FILE VAULT STORAGE SPACE. I was instructed to either buy more storage or delete some files(photos.)
I am trying to delete some photos to free up more storage space.
I followed all the instructions that you gave Gail Carruth in trying to find the File Storage Vault. I get to the final step but the files never appear....just a blank page.

Here is what it says on the page.
Currently storing 206.88 MB of available 200 MB (at 103.44% capacity)
Sorry, you are 6.88 MB over capacity and cannot upload. To remove unused files and free up space, use the DELETE link.

Yet, no files come up.

If you can instruct me on how to get the files to show up, then I can begin to delete them to free up storage space. In that way, we can all start posting pictures again.
Thanks, Teresa

Saturday, June 1, 2013 at 4:28 PM - Response #8

If I remember right, IE10 has a problem viewing the file vault files.

Internet Explorer 10 needs to be in Compatibility View for the File Vault to work. You can find that option on the F12 key, then BROWSER MODE drop-down, and choose "IE10 Compatibility View". Press the F12 key on the File Vault page.

Or you could also try another browser (I know Firefox works in the File Vault). I am not saying to switch browsers, but if you already have it loaded on your computer, give it a try and see if you can see the file vault files.

Sunday, June 2, 2013 at 8:45 PM - Response #9

re:
   RE: Storage limit
Posted Saturday, June 1, 2013 at 4:28 PM

If I remember right, IE10 has a problem viewing the file vault files.

Internet Explorer 10 needs to be in Compatibility View for the File Vault to work. You can find that option on the F12 key, then BROWSER MODE drop-down, and choose "IE10 Compatibility View". Press the F12 key on the File Vault page.

Or you could also try another browser (I know Firefox works in the File Vault). I am not saying to switch browsers, but if you already have it loaded on your computer, give it a try and see if you can see the file vault files.

Hmmm......I use Firefox so I don't think that is the problem. May I will try IE 10 and make sure the settings are correct to see what happens.l

Monday, June 3, 2013 at 8:31 AM - Response #10

So Kyle, I have tried all the above mentioned ways of getting into the File Vault. I've used Firefox and IE 10 ...all updated and I made sure I had it in Compatibility Mode. Would you have another suggestion? Thanks.

Monday, June 3, 2013 at 8:34 AM - Response #11

Nevermind. I have it now. I had to "pretend" to need to insert a new picture in. Thanks.

Monday, June 3, 2013 at 8:44 AM - Response #12

It's me again. This deleting is too labor intensive. How do I find out how much it would cost to increase our storage amount? Thanks.

Monday, June 3, 2013 at 2:14 PM - Response #13

Your File Vault is Currently storing 206.18 MB of available 200 MB (at 103.09% capacity)

So, one additional block of file vault space is all you need for now. We sell the file vault space in 50MB blocks for $3 per month. You can send us a check for $36 (year cost) and I can increase file vault space for you.

Monday, June 3, 2013 at 9:54 PM - Response #14

Any way to pay you with credit card or Pay Pal? Thanks.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 12:22 PM - Response #15

You can send a PayPal payment to info@classcreator.com Please let us know here if you do this so that we can watch the account for it to come through. Thanks

Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 1:45 AM - Response #16

I need to buy more storage; I'm over the 200 limit. You have a credit card on file. Can we charge the storage to that card? what do I need to do?

Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 11:15 AM - Response #17

There are 3 ways to make a payment for file vault space. 1. You can send us a check to 3060 Packard Rd Suite G, Ann Arbor MI 48108

2. You can send a PayPal payment to info@classcreator.com Please let us know here if you do this so that we can watch the account for it to come through.

3. You can give us a call and we can run your card manually.

The price for additional file vault space is $3 per month per 50MB block of space. It is easiest if we pay a year at a time and also try to sync up the payments to your annual billing. In your particular case, you are a 5 year package that will not expire until 8/2016, to to sync up your subscription payment, the total comes to $114

Let me know if you have any questions.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014 at 4:18 PM - Response #18

I have just sent via PayPal $36.00 for increase in storage for www.cranfordhs.org.
Thank-you, and please let me know when it's been increased.

Kevin Chieff

Tuesday, September 16, 2014 at 4:30 PM - Response #19

2 of 15 tracks are not uploading. They appear to be larger than the other files, at 11MB and 9.7MB. Another Track, at 7MB, does upload okay, so the file size limit must be between 7MB and 9.7MB.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014 at 4:31 PM - Response #20

Anything 10MB+ will not load.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.