ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

classmate downloads & incorrect data

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/08/12 10:51 PM Views: 1224 Replies: 5
Sunday, April 8, 2012 at 10:51 PM

I have asked this a couple of times in different ways with no answer. The class list Excel download used to include the "attending reunion" column, but now that column is broken off into a separate question download list. That is an important item to us, but is hard to work with separated from the full demographic. To make matters more problematic, we are finding errors in the result. For instance, we have found several people who have selected "Maybe" in their profile but just show blank on the "attending" download. We also show 89 "Yes" on the Classmate Profile stats but only 85 "Yes" on the download. Is this correctable?

Monday, April 9, 2012 at 2:23 PM - Response #1

I just compared results.

Profiles page indicates Attending count: 88

Profiles download showing yes answer: 85

Monday, April 9, 2012 at 7:58 PM - Response #2

And a member of our committee picked through the download vs. the individual profiles and has found some individual "Yes" or "Maybe" that are on the downloaded list as "blank", meaning no selection.

I guess the real question is, how can we get an accurate list? Is tis something you are working on?

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 at 12:31 PM - Response #3

Hi Mike,

If you click on the link on your Profiles page for attending reunion that is the accurate list. We are in the process of updating reports and downloads. In the meantime I wanted to make sure you know the link on the profiles page is updated and accurate.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 at 3:59 PM - Response #4

Thanks for the updates and the note ... Mike Chern

Friday, June 1, 2012 at 12:58 AM - Response #5

This has been fixed and closed by the programmer. Please respond again if there are more problems.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.