ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Creating a new page

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 12/27/09 04:02 PM Views: 1419 Replies: 5
Sunday, December 27, 2009 at 4:02 PM

I am running out of pages..I tried to edit a Hannukah page and reuse for a utube video. I typed in parade but when I try to past the old url is there, and hannukah video plays..Thanks for any help...Nancy

Sunday, December 27, 2009 at 8:29 PM - Response #1

Nancy Cusson wrote:

I am running out of pages..I tried to edit a Hannukah page and reuse for a utube video. I typed in parade but when I try to past the old url is there, and hannukah video plays..Thanks for any help...Nancy

Hi Nancy,

Not quite sure what you mean. BUT, when other admins run out of pages, they start to use SURVEY pages. Survey pages can only be viewed by classmates who are logged in. Also, SURVEY pages DO NOT need to have any questions, so you can use the CONTENT to display anything you want and then not even display a survey.

If you want some help with your video, etc, please give more details.

Maybe what is happening with the video still playing is that you aren't deleting ALL the codes. You would need to go to the CONTENT and click the SOURCE button and delete everything there to make sure that you really are deleting all of the invisible codes, too.

Kyle

Monday, December 28, 2009 at 2:02 PM - Response #2

[quote=
Maybe what is happening with the video still playing is that you aren't deleting ALL the codes. You would need to go to the CONTENT and click the SOURCE button and delete everything there to make sure that you really are deleting all of the invisible codes, too.[/quote]

You may need to reload/refresh your browser to see that the YOUTube video is gone. It could be playing from your cache.

Monday, December 28, 2009 at 10:26 PM - Response #3

Hi, I decided to do a poll and it came out good..thanks for the advice. I have a Christmas Welcome on my home page, how do I get it off. Thanks, Nancy

Monday, December 28, 2009 at 10:41 PM - Response #4

1) Click the Edit Site Pages button
2) Click the Edit button next to Home Page
3) Click on the Christmas welcome image
4) Press the delete key on your keyboard
5) Save your page

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 at 11:53 AM - Response #5

Thanks so much...

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.