ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

About Chat and Playlists

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/13/09 03:32 PM Views: 1216 Replies: 1
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 at 3:32 PM

Please forgive my ignorance as I am completely new to this. I am so grateful for ClassCreator making it easy enough for me to create our class's website. But my question is about add-ons. First, Chat: In order for everyone to chat, do I need to upload a chatbox to each profile page, or just one on the homepage and everybody use the same one? Also regarding Playlist... Does everyone need a playlist box on their profile page, or can the site support something like that? Or would I just have one playlist with lots of songs from high school on the home page. I want to be able to use these features on our site, but like I said, I am not website-building savvy...yet. Thanks!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 at 5:01 PM - Response #1

Welcome Susan,

Live Chat: I recommend you add Add On Chat, or any other chat service of your choice, to one of your customizable pages. You only need to add it once, and all Classmates can participate. Integrated live chat is coming shortly, but add on is a perfectly fine solution too.

Playlist: Plug your Playlist player code into your home page or any other page of your site, and all Classmates will here the music.

Chat, playlists, and any other third party plugins have nothing to do with the Classmate's Profile. They are all independent objects that can be embedded on any page of your site. For more information click our FAQs link above, click Questions About Building Your Site, and see Question #15.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.