ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Gallery bugs?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/04/14 10:02 AM Views: 734 Replies: 2
Tuesday, November 4, 2014 at 10:02 AM

Created a 4th Gallery link, created a gallery and put it under the new link. Made new gallery and new gallery link active.

Problem 1) Had difficulty making the new gallery link active. When I had only one gallery in it, got the message: "Sorry, this cannot be activated until it has at least one gallery inside it. " Put a 2nd (test) gallery under the link, then a 3rd, made 2 active galleries and, eventually, was able to no longer get the message. See #2.

Problem 2) The 4th Gallery link did not display; only the 3 previously working gallery links displayed. When I moved the new gallery under an existing gallery, it did show, but when I moved it under the new gallery link the new gallery link and gallery in it did not show.

Problem 3) Made the 4th Gallery link so that anyone can add galleries. When only one gallery active got the following text:
"Classmates of this site can contribute photos to the following photo galleries below:

$galleries$

Click the gallery images below ..."

Note that the variable $galleries$ was not filled in. When I made my test gallery active, the variable was filled in with the 1st gallery name.

Tuesday, November 4, 2014 at 10:13 AM - Response #1

Follow up: Some things are working.
Problem 1 was real, but don't know why or how I got it working.
Problem 2 was a misunderstanding. It is not a problem.
Problem 3 is real.

Thursday, November 6, 2014 at 1:18 PM - Response #2

I'm not certain that I am following all of the issues here. I just looked at your site and all seems to be working okay at this point. If this is still an issue, please give me a call and I'll have you walk me through your Gallery Creator so we can identify any specific issues that may need to be addressed by a programmer. If all is working at this point, then I apologize for your difficulties and good job on getting all of your galleries to work.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.