ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Help: Edit Text Boxes are gone

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 04/22/09 11:37 PM Views: 1206 Replies: 4
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 11:37 PM

Hi Brad,

All of my text boxes are gone on all my pages when I logged in and tried to make some edits. I can't add a new announcement as an Administrator. I have no idea what the problem is. Please advise.

Thanks,
Vicky

Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 12:00 AM - Response #1

I'm not sure what boxes you're referencing, but what I can tell you is that your home page was full of Microsoft Word source code. When pasting in content from Word, make sure you use the "Paste From Word" icon instead of the regular paste icon. I ran a filter to strip out all the Word code. You may need to do some reformatting on your home page now though. Let me know if you're still having issues with any other pages.

Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 12:25 AM - Response #2

When I click on Edit Site Pages, click on Edit Announcement, there is no text box for me to add my text on the announcement or any other pages. It only has the tool box on top, but I can't add any information. Are you able to log into my account as an Administrator? You can see that I can't make any edits to all my pages.

Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 12:31 AM - Response #3

I can make edits. What browser and browser version # are you using? Can you reproduce this using any other web browser? Also, please try rebooting your computer and going back in. You'd be surprised how many problems a computer reboot can solve.

Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 3:58 AM - Response #4

It works somehow without me rebooting the computer. That was very strange. Thank you for your help.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.