ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Manually update payments

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/11/09 03:58 PM Views: 1335 Replies: 3
Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 3:58 PM

I know that I've read this before, but nothing ever comes up when I search so...

How do I manually add in reunion ticket payments that have been made by check and can I put in a payment even if the classmate just filled in the registration but didn't actually order?

Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 6:11 PM - Response #1

1) How can I add payments that have been made by check: Go into your Attendee Management area. In your list of attendee names, simply fill in the amount you collected from the Classmate in the "Other Collected" column (second to last column on the right). Also be sure to select the payment method (Check0 from the dropdown list (in the first column). Press the Update/Save button to complete your update.

2) How do I log a payment for something the Classmate didn't actually order: Click directly on the Classmate's name. At the bottom of the page you can add items to the Classmate's cart on behalf of the Classmate. Press the Continue button. On the next screen make sure you actually complete the checkout process for the Classmate too. For instance, if the Classmate has sent you a check, select the "Check" payment type, fill in the required information, and complete the order. Only credit card orders will auto update your totals received, so if you're ordering on behalf of a Classmate and using any payment type other than Credit Card, be sure to return to your Attendees Management area after the order has been completed and log the order in the "Other Collected" column per the instructions in #1 above.

Edited 06/11/09 6:11 PM
Wednesday, July 15, 2009 at 4:23 PM - Response #2

Hi,

One #1 Above,......

Don't I want to also put the classmate's Name?

Then, I hit "Add Reunion Attendee?"?

Do I have to Fill-out all of that information, or can i just enter the Name?

Thanks!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009 at 5:54 PM - Response #3

You'd need to hit Add Attendee if the name is not already present on your Attendee List. If the Classmate registered online it would already be present; if not then you'd need to add it. What information you put in there is soley up to you, but at a minimum you'd want the Classmate's name and the amount collected.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.