ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Photo Gallery help

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/14/10 10:44 PM Views: 1275 Replies: 2
Sunday, February 14, 2010 at 10:44 PM

Brad, Kyle, anyone,
We opened a photo gallery today. Have had our first person add photos. My follow admin went in and approved them. So far so good. She then uploaded her own two photos. They show in the list in edit but do not show on the link. What are we doing wrong? I am sure it is operator error so please take a look and tell us what to do. Thanks.
Tina Hurtt
Lebanon High School
Class of 1979

Monday, February 15, 2010 at 3:45 AM - Response #1

Looks fine to me. We're getting a lot of this question, and I suspect what's happening is people are looking at a gallery they're building live, then returning and doing more, looking live again, etc. One thing to remember about browsers though is they'll often cache the page you just viewed so it doesn't have to load from the server every time you view it. So if you view a page and return to it a short time thereafter, what often happens is the prior version of the page loads from your own computer's local cache. I.E. you don't see the updates that were just made. Until you press the Refresh button on your browser that is, which is what you need to do if you're still not seeing all 8 photos.

Monday, February 15, 2010 at 8:46 AM - Response #2

Thanks. Your are right. They are there now and look great. I think I am going to love this feature.
Thanks again.
Tina

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.