ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Uploading Reunion Photos

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/13/15 10:13 AM Views: 1210 Replies: 13
Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 10:13 AM

I'm admin for www.eastburke85.com and I'm having trouble uploading photos to Reunion Photos link(30 year reunion)

I was able to load photos from my wifes Iphone to site but can not load them from my computer. Can some one please help me with this?

Was wondering if any of my classmates were having the same problem attempting to load photos from this past weekend.

Thanks for your help,
Neal Coffey

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 1:12 PM - Response #1

Please tell me what the Operating system you are using as well as the Browser and the version number for the Browser. I have had reports of the issue, but I cannot determine the common thread.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 4:39 PM - Response #2

Windows vista. I think we have IE9
How do I change to new profile for class website to allow photos to be loaded?

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 4:44 PM - Response #3

If you would like me to make that change... to the new profiles, let me know. I have to do this from my end.

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 11:16 PM - Response #4

Please do. Thank you.

Friday, October 16, 2015 at 4:39 PM - Response #5

I will let you know when the programmer gets back to me.

Friday, October 16, 2015 at 5:32 PM - Response #6

Do you have a browser such as Firefox or Chrome? Or can you upgrade your IE to 10 or newer?

Saturday, October 17, 2015 at 12:50 PM - Response #7

FYI: IE10 (and later) won't install on Vista. Shocked

Saturday, October 17, 2015 at 3:06 PM - Response #8

i am having somewhat the same problem. i have AOL as browser and windows 10 as OS. my problem is i have created both brunch 55th and dinner 55th and downloaded photos. when i make it live the 'flash' evidently is not there to make the photos stack for both brunch55 and dinner55. can u help please. we are so stuck.

brad, this is the 2nd time in 3 days i am sending out this request and i have not heard anything from you. i am really disappointed. please respond.....betty

Edited 10/19/15 2:42 PM
Sunday, October 18, 2015 at 2:31 PM - Response #9

I am having the same problem. I have chrome and windows 7. Unable to get my photo gallery to stack and perform a slide show. Can you do this form me on the kenwestclassof1960.com site for the 55 Brunch and Dinner?

Monday, October 19, 2015 at 1:02 PM - Response #10

Stupid question here, but why didn't class creator make these changes automatic for all websites? We only have reunions every five years. I've already received emails from several classmates frustrated because they can't get their reunion photos to load to the site.

Thanks for your help in correcting this glitch.

Monday, October 19, 2015 at 2:24 PM - Response #11

Scott Mastenbrook wrote:

Do you have a browser such as Firefox or Chrome? Or can you upgrade your IE to 10 or newer?

Scott; Firefox & Chrome are having some issue now that is causing some problems. I have windows 10 an deleted Firefox & Chrome. I have no problems now.

Also if you have windows 10 you can make it look just like windows 7

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 1:40 PM - Response #12

Thanks William, good to know. There are actually a couple glitches that we are experiencing and trying to get through at this time. It seems these are related to some browser updates. We are still working to iron out the wrinkles. THanks

Friday, October 30, 2015 at 1:55 PM - Response #13

Neal - you should be all set.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.