ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

how to change the amount of the ticket

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 05/14/18 09:48 PM Views: 563 Replies: 1
Monday, May 14, 2018 at 9:48 PM

We set up the amount of the reunion ticket to be $75.00 per ticket. We told everyone that the ticket was $75 and that there would be a service charge added of 5.9% on top of the ticket price for using the website credit card payment. Those who were sending in payment would by check or money order would be $75.00 still. First person used the site with a credit card and bought 3 tickets and the amount came out to $225.00 and the convenience fee was taken out.

I need to go back in and change the amount of the tickets to show the amount with the Convenience Fee. But I am not sure how to do that.

This is the 1st time I am helping out with this site. As the person who ran it last reunion no longer can do it. Can some tell me what I need to do. Please and Thank you in advance.

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at 4:36 PM - Response #1

If you need to clear $75... then divide 75 by .941 to get the price of $79.70 (I would round up to $80 for a round number. To change the price, go to Event Planner > Edit > Edit This Event > Under the Ticket and Activity Manager click edit next to your activity and then locate the price field. Update the price, Save and Close the Details and then remember to Publish the page (button at the top of the page) to make the changes go live.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.