ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Help & Tips

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/05/16 09:03 PM Views: 746 Replies: 4
Tuesday, January 5, 2016 at 9:03 PM

I can no longer link to 'Help & Tips" directly from our site. Just freezes. I got here by logging in the Class Creator site and am posting this message and asking for assistance. Strange; the hyperlink has always worked.

Thank you,

Sam T.

Tuesday, January 5, 2016 at 11:17 PM - Response #1

I'm able to directly link to Help & Tips (Admin Functions > Help & Tips) using both Google Chrome and Edge browsers on a Windows 10 desktop.

Edited 01/05/16 11:20 PM
Wednesday, January 6, 2016 at 4:26 AM - Response #2

Thank YOU Scott. I am on Windows 7 professional and use WE 11. I am able to link to the 'Help & Tips' page, but once there I am unable to link to anyone of the five selections('Class Creator Administrator Forums', etc.)- just freezes. I have run all my virus / malware checks to no avail. I'm hoping that someone from Class Creator will try to link from our site and see if they can directly link to anyone if the five selections and advise me back on the problem).

Again, I appreciate your comments back to me.

Edited 01/06/16 7:47 AM
Wednesday, January 6, 2016 at 11:08 AM - Response #3

Is WE 11 ... Windows Edge? Or did you mean IE 11? I am unable to recreate this issue. I use Firefox... but I also tested in IE and Chrome.

Wednesday, January 6, 2016 at 11:20 AM - Response #4

Scott,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Yes, I meant IE 11 - words and terms sometime get jumbled at my age; sure no one else has that problem (LOL).

Can you try and link from our website and see what happens?'

Sam T.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.