ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Forums within custom pages

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/18/09 03:56 PM Views: 1907 Replies: 3
Friday, September 18, 2009 at 3:56 PM

Is there any way to place a forum under a general page so that classmates can post comments about an event in general.

Correct me if im wrong, but classmates can either click on the forum link which will link to all forums or classmates and make individual comments on classmates profiles, I created a page regarding our 15yr reunion and would like to see comments posted on this page in a forum like setting, but without the classmate actually leaving this page, is this possible.? or is there another trick to this?

Feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Josh

Friday, September 18, 2009 at 4:01 PM - Response #1

Another trick could be to create a CLASSMATE named "15 year reunion", enter anything you want in the COMMENTS section and School Story in the profile for the classmate.

Add the classmate as an non-displaying guest member and the classmate won't appear in the class list.

Classmate Comments can be added to this non-displaying classmate in the bottom section, just like regular classmates.

Friday, September 18, 2009 at 4:07 PM - Response #2

Thanks Kyle, I see where you're going with this, that should work...Hey you didn't happen to work for Brian Jensen in St.G did you?

Friday, September 18, 2009 at 4:17 PM - Response #3

Josh Werner wrote:

Thanks Kyle, I see where you're going with this, that should work...Hey you didn't happen to work for Brian Jensen in St.G did you?

No, but I do have a couple of classmates in St. George who haven't signed up yet. One of them happens to have the last name of Jensen (Danny Jensen, I think he is a contractor. Last I heard, one of his properties was affected by the flooding they had about 3 years ago). If you know him, you can let him know if you want.

I haven't really sent out any invites except through e-mail and Facebook yet. The reunion is still over a 1.5 years away. When an official reunion committee gets organized, they will probably send out snail-mail invites.

I had a neighbor named Brian Jensen moved from Orem to St. George (it has probably been 12-15 years ago). I don't remember what he did for a living.

Another classmate, Brenda Hansen also lives in St. George. You can look at my classmate photos if you want to see what they used to look like.

PS. I like your website.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.