ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Timelines

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/24/15 04:41 PM Views: 803 Replies: 1
Monday, August 24, 2015 at 4:41 PM

I administer a ClassCreator website for our fraternity, and recently opened it to all initiates from 1952 (when our chapter opened) to present.

I am interested in establishing a timeline covering those 60+ years. Does anyone have experience with timeline software (not project management software) that could be used for this purpose? Do you have recommendations on specific software? And can it be linked to ClassCreator? And is there an interactive version?

Thanks!

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 2:58 PM - Response #1

I've made them using Adobe Dreamweaver. There is online access with a paid "subscription". The finished project could be uploaded to servers using the software's FTP capabilities. Not sure how it would work with the Class Creator servers. Hope this helps.

David Fitzharris wrote:

I administer a ClassCreator website for our fraternity, and recently opened it to all initiates from 1952 (when our chapter opened) to present.

I am interested in establishing a timeline covering those 60+ years. Does anyone have experience with timeline software (not project management software) that could be used for this purpose? Do you have recommendations on specific software? And can it be linked to ClassCreator? And is there an interactive version?

Thanks!

Edited 08/26/15 3:12 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.