ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Page Problem

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/25/10 12:16 AM Views: 2004 Replies: 9
Tuesday, May 25, 2010 at 12:16 AM

The site is suddenly cutting of the top quarter of the words at the top of the page on every page. Did I change a setting somewhere?

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 at 1:14 AM - Response #1

I'm not seeing a problem. Did you find the problem and solve it? If not, do you have browser magnification turned on? And/or oversized fonts or anything like that? If that's also a no please let me know what browser and browser version # you are using.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 at 5:45 PM - Response #2

When I pull the website up the top of the messages are cut off still. I'm not sure about the magnification, where would I find that? I'm using Internet Explorer 8.
Sara Wilson

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 at 6:03 PM - Response #3

1) Click View, Font Size, and make sure your fonts are set on medium.

2) Look in the lower right corner of your browser. Does it say 100% or something greater?

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 at 6:54 PM - Response #4

Is View under another heading?

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 at 7:37 PM - Response #5

Across the top of every IE browser you should see a View dropdown. If it's not there, then right click up there and from the flyout turn on your menu bar.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 at 7:37 PM - Response #6

Look at the top right section of your screen on the page button with the down arrow...look for Text Size and click that and see what it's marked as.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 at 8:31 PM - Response #7

Everything is set to medium. The grey line under Classmate Profiles etc is blocking out the top line of the announcements on every page.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 at 9:06 PM - Response #8

Please press your Print Screen key while viewing the problem then paste it into an email to brad @ classcreator.com. I need to see what you're seeing. Does it do this same thing in any other web browser?

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 at 9:24 PM - Response #9

OK it is the browser. I tried it on Safari and it looks fine. I apologize for wasting your time. Thanks for you help!!
Sara Wilson

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.