ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Gallery Photos

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/01/16 04:14 PM Views: 902 Replies: 10
Monday, August 1, 2016 at 4:14 PM

We just finished up the reunion and I know that folks want to see who was there! It has been ages since I've added pics and I haven't even tried. Would you take a look at my "40th Reunion Pics" link and look at the galleries; then look at the 45th Reunion link and I've created one gallery that is totally different! That's not what I want at all and I thought I followed directions!

The pictures from Thursday night at the local restaurant, although only four should look like the ones with the paper clips on them. There is something obvious that I am missing.

Denise

Monday, August 1, 2016 at 4:38 PM - Response #1

Hi Denise,

On your 40th Reunion gallery you created individual galleries and uploaded the photos to the gallery names. On the 45th Reunion you created a separate gallery, however, rather than uploading the images using the upload photo option next to the gallery name inside gallery creator you added them all into the Content Editor that is available if you want to type in a header before the gallery.

To remove the current photos on the content editor just click the Edit button next to the gallery name and then remove them from the editor window.
To upload the photos to the gallery just click the photo icon next to the gallery name and upload the images.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Monday, August 1, 2016 at 5:00 PM - Response #2

I think I got it! It's been five years since I have done Links with galleries within. Usually it's just one night of doing something..... Thank you Jessica

Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 10:05 AM - Response #3

OK, I think I've done a good job with our photos. But I made a mistake and took a pic from one gallery and it ended up in another. I fixed that fine, but it's supposed to be the cover photo and I can't seem to get that to "take" again. Please look at my 45 Reunion Pics and "Friday Night" and the group photo is supposed to be the cover photo. (as is the Saturday night gallery). This is probably something easy that I am missing.

Denise Derge

Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 5:21 PM - Response #4

Please see if the adjustment I made was correct.

Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 5:24 PM - Response #5

No, it's still blank! I was totally lost! I worked on it for an hour. It's the only problem with the pictures.

Denise

Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 5:43 PM - Response #6

strange. something about that image. I got one to work not not the group photo.

Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 5:55 PM - Response #7

I'll delete it and re-upload it. We'll see what happens then. I thought of this, but thought you had sneaky tricks on your end.

That worked. Go figure!

Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 5:55 PM - Response #8

I'll delete it and re-upload it. We'll see what happens then. I thought of this, but thought you had sneaky tricks on your end.

That worked. Go figure!

Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 5:55 PM - Response #9

That worked. Go figure!

Friday, August 5, 2016 at 11:47 AM - Response #10

No, I left my magic top hat at home today. Smile

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.