ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Vault Space

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/09/10 02:17 PM Views: 1149 Replies: 4
Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 2:17 PM

I was a little surprised this morning when I was told I was out of vault space. Last time I looked it was at 60% and I haven't added anything that would take up so much space as to exceed the allotment! I even just eliminated a whole Just For Fun Page and it made little difference. I am pretty good at deleting duplicates and keeping it at 60%. Maybe I am missing something??? Something I added that I am not seeing? I know I have a lot of huge things in there, but they've been there for a long time. Thanks, Bonita

Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 2:27 PM - Response #1

Bonita,

You recently added two MP3 songs to your INSERT/EDIT LINK File Vault. (probably through the WIDGETS link).

3141.mp3    12/08/10    4,088 KB    DELETE
    3143.mp3    12/08/10    5,511 KB    DELETE

Were you aware of these?

These are the largest things in your file vault.

Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 2:38 PM - Response #2

Aha! Yes, I was experimenting. Why don't I see them in my vault? Where are they? I just deleted the playlist and nothing has changed. What am I missing? Thank you so much, Kyle.

Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 2:42 PM - Response #3

They ARE in your vault. There are TWO SECTIONS to your vault, the IMAGE section and the OTHER STUFF section. In order to access the OTHER STUFF, you need to enter the File Vault through the INSERT/EDIT LINK button. If you insert through the IMAGE button, you only get images. If you enter the File Vault through the INSERT/EDIT LINK, you can see Images and Files. The images are seen through changing the drop-down in the upper-left of the screen.

FYI: You can create a LINK to an image (you click on it and it shows the image), but you cannot insert an IMAGE of a different file type (cannot have an IMAGE be a MP3 file).

Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 2:50 PM - Response #4

Holy cow, I learned a bunch today with this info!! I am now back to 51%! May seem like I should have known this, but, alas, I did not. Thanks so much, Kyle. I appreciate your help( and patience) more than you know! Bonita

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.