ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

HELP -- Classmate Profiles Missing

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 08/16/08 09:08 AM Views: 1186 Replies: 3
Saturday, August 16, 2008 at 9:08 AM

Hello everyone. I tried searching for a solution to this problem in these forums before writing this message, but I could not find the answer. I'm hoping one of you can help!

How do make it so my site shows lists names in the "Classmate Profiles" page? Numerous people have registered with the site for our upcoming reunion, but none of their names show up on the "Classmate Profiles" page. How can I fix it so that the names of people who have registered show up there?

This problem exisits whether I am logged on to the site or just there as a visitor. It would be great if registered users could see each others profiles.

Thanks!

Edited 08/16/08 12:57 PM
Saturday, August 16, 2008 at 10:41 AM - Response #1

Hi Beth!
Make sure that you have your Classmate Profile page marked as Active. Go to Edit Site pages, find Classmate Profiles and make sure the active box is checked. If it is, then I don't know what the deal is. Rolling Eyes

Hope that helps!!

Saturday, August 16, 2008 at 4:44 PM - Response #2

Thank you! I just looked at my "Edit Site Pages" page and noticed that for whatever reason I had two "Classmate Profile" pages. One was active and one was not. The active one did not show the profiles of people who had registered. So I deactivated that page and activated the other one, and it worked.

Thank you!

Saturday, August 16, 2008 at 5:09 PM - Response #3

At some point you must have named one of your custom links Classmate Profiles. You can now use that page for something else if you wish. Just rename it to whatever you want.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.