ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Profile Template

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 11/06/09 04:56 PM Views: 1483 Replies: 3
Friday, November 6, 2009 at 4:56 PM

I realize that the profile template is most likely set in stone . . .and understandably. I have had a couple suggestions from classmates about the addition of "updated info" or something to that effect,included within the profile. We had our reunion in July and some classmates had previously read the notes as the reunion approached or had conversations at the reunion and would like to avoid rereading and scrolling down through the classmates profile trying to determine the new info. It was a good idea but don't know if its possible to implement it. Thanks
Steph Cheevers

Edited 11/06/09 4:59 PM
Friday, November 6, 2009 at 5:07 PM - Response #1

Stephanie Cheevers wrote:

I realize that the profile template is most likely set in stone . . .and understandably. I have had a couple suggestions from classmates about the addition of "updated info" or something to that effect,included within the profile. We had our reunion in July and some classmates had previously read the notes as the reunion approached or had conversations at the reunion and would like to avoid rereading and scrolling down through the classmates profile trying to determine the new info. It was a good idea but don't know if its possible to implement it. Thanks
Steph Cheevers

Marking the changed text in a classmate's profile is on the task list. I, too, am not sure how it will be implemented. What if they just changed one small spelling mistake? Should that word be highlighted? But it is on the tasklist.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 11:21 AM - Response #2

Perhaps a note on the Comments area to "Please date and enter new information above previous comments."

Edited 11/11/09 11:21 AM
Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 11:35 AM - Response #3

Any changes will just be highlighted in yellow. If somebody fixes a spelling error or something like that, and that change is highlighted in yellow, I think it's fine... Note, the ONLY time the yellow highlighting will be shown is when the viewer is clicking the link from a Profile Update email he or she has received, or clicking a link in the Profile Updates box on the home page.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.