ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Adding Audio and Video Clips

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 11/23/08 03:26 PM Views: 1373 Replies: 6
Sunday, November 23, 2008 at 3:26 PM

I want to add an audio clip that I have saved on my PC, is there a way that I can add it to my site, or do I have to have a URL in order to add it?

Thanks!

Vicki

Sunday, November 23, 2008 at 3:43 PM - Response #1

What format is your audio clip in?

Sunday, November 23, 2008 at 7:47 PM - Response #2

One was a .wav and another was a .mp3. (I think!)

Sunday, November 23, 2008 at 7:54 PM - Response #3

I can tell you how to embed either one of those, but let me ask you first, are they available on Playlist.com? It will be easier to embed a Playlist than it will to embed a nativate oject like that. Plus with Playlist people will have control over the music. Let me know, I'd be happy to give you instructions either way.

Sunday, November 23, 2008 at 10:29 PM - Response #4

No, the main clip I was interested in was a recording of a quote, that I wanted to place on a page, but then I remembered that I have a playlist on that same page, so they would overlap. I ended up just typing out the quote.

Vicki

Thursday, November 27, 2008 at 10:57 AM - Response #5

I have a classmate who is a musician and want to put an MP3 file on his profile. Does this fall into this question? How could it be done?
Thanks K

Thursday, November 27, 2008 at 7:55 PM - Response #6

Does the mp3 file exist anywhere else on the web? If so it could be embedded. If it doesn't it could be uploaded to a free host such as rapidshare.com. Classmates cannot currently upload files to the system. If you can get him to put the file anywhere else on the web though, let me know where it's at and I'll show you how to embed it into his Profile.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.