ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Posting Pictures

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 10/04/08 05:48 PM Views: 1357 Replies: 2
Saturday, October 4, 2008 at 5:48 PM

Is ClassCreator experiencing some technical problems or is the site under contruction right now because I am trying to post some pictures on my profile and it will not allow me to add the pictures. I keep getting an error message. I am familiar with adding pictures and know how to do it. I am also trying to add an image on the homepage through the "image" link. I click browse and select the photo I want on my computer but it keeps asking me for the URL address for the photo. There is no URL address for the photo because its saved on my hard-drive not the internet. Please help me.

Saturday, October 4, 2008 at 6:01 PM - Response #1

You are probably not waiting long enough for the photos to load. Try reducing the size of the photo before loading it. The system will resize the photo anyway. It just may make it easier to load if you do it ahead of time. Good luck with your site. Tam

Saturday, October 4, 2008 at 6:20 PM - Response #2

Exactly. Almost always this is a result of the photo being very large and our system, or your connection, hanging. Try resizing photos to 1,000 pixels wide before uploading and you should be fine.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.