ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

One School - Two sites

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/13/10 04:11 PM Views: 1294 Replies: 2
Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 4:11 PM

I am the webmaster of the site for the classes of 67-69 from our high school. The classes right after us beginning with 70 plus a few more years are considering a site here. I will be guiding them as an admin.

Can the two sites be linked so that we maintain our separate identities, but members from one site can participate in comments and messages and profile reading on the other site without having to actually join the other site?

I was reading around and saw a reference to a "guest pass system." Perhaps that is what I am talking about.

Thanks....Margaret

Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 4:56 PM - Response #1

There is no native way currently no, but yes, the Guest Pass system will allow some cross interaction between sites. Guest Pass is a medium priority task and behind several more pressing new features still. Based on the current to do list I'm going to estimate May for Guest Pass ability.

Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 6:32 PM - Response #2

Thanks. I will assume that we will be notified when it is available. Your list sounds like mine as the webmaster. Keep on checking off those priority items! Some day soon you might be checking them off faster than you are adding them!

Margaret

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.