ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Surveys - RSVPs for Free Events

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/17/09 10:33 AM Views: 1313 Replies: 3
Thursday, September 17, 2009 at 10:33 AM

I would like to get ball park estimates of classmates (and possibly guests) planning to come to the "free" secondary events on reunion weekend such as our friday mixer, the football game, and a HS tour. It seems like a survey might be a way to do this. I don't think I want the survey to be on the home page. Also, will the survey results tell me who is responding. It has also been suggested that sending "Evites" may be a way to accomplish this. Any suggestions?

Thursday, September 17, 2009 at 1:52 PM - Response #1

In the Reunion Planner check out the new "Reports" column. If you have created custom Reunion Planner questions you can now run detailed reports on those questions.

Survey is also viable if you want to do it outside of your Reunion Planner. Administrator can see members' survey responses.

Thursday, September 17, 2009 at 3:04 PM - Response #2

Thanks, Brad. I wish that I had thought about using the custom registration form in that way at the beginning of the process. I guess I could ask people to go back and edit their registrations.

I am putting details of the various different events in the class forum. Is it possible to put a survey on that page?

Ben

Thursday, September 17, 2009 at 3:34 PM - Response #3

No it is not. The survey is a stand alone module.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.