ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

ADDING PHOTOS

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/17/09 10:31 AM Views: 1383 Replies: 1
Thursday, September 17, 2009 at 10:31 AM

I would like to add more than one photo of a deceased member in the Memory Section. Each time I add a second photo it deletes the 1st one. Any suggestions? Also, I am getting general class historical pictures I would like to add to the history section. Is this possible or should it be added to another section?

Thursday, September 17, 2009 at 10:38 AM - Response #1

JOHNNY REAGAN wrote:

I would like to add more than one photo of a deceased member in the Memory Section. Each time I add a second photo it deletes the 1st one. Any suggestions? Also, I am getting general class historical pictures I would like to add to the history section. Is this possible or should it be added to another section?

Welcome Johnny,

What you want to do is upload the images you want to include on the IN MEMORY page to your Image Vault. Then click the IMAGE button and insert the image that way.

The PHOTO/BROWSE is just for the Classmate Photos - it only allows one.

In the CONTENTS section, click on the IMAGE button, right next to the SOURCE button. Find the image you want to upload using the Browse/Upload buttons or if already in your Image Vault, just click "File Vault". Choose the image and click INSERT. This will insert the image into the CONTENTS section of the IN MEMORY entry.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.