ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Deactivating Links

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 04/08/12 06:18 PM Views: 1073 Replies: 1
Sunday, April 8, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Hi, I am trying to create link levels on my home page. I don't want everything listed in my site navigation. I would NOT like for my Donate Page, Old School Game Page, and Join a Committee in the Left Menu, only linked within the Home Page buttons. Could you walk me through the process if it is possible?

Also, is there a way I can change the order of the menu? (like in the home page right modules). I would like the order to be: Classmate Profiles, Reunion Activities, Registration, Join a Committee, Donate (If cant be removed from site navigation, Sponsor Page, Old School Games (if cant be removed), 1993 History Videos, In Memory, Contact Us, Home Page

Monday, April 9, 2012 at 2:11 PM - Response #1

At present, there is no way to reorder the links in the left navigation. Also, hiding active system pages other than your eight custom pages may make them either unavailable or non-functional (as in the case of surveys).

Also, just FYI, the "Register Now!" button on your custom reunion info page points to the classcreator url for that page, not the one using your site's custom domain name, which means that users have to log in again when clicking that button before they can get to the page. I recommend right-clicking on the link to "REGISTRATION" in the left nav and selecting "Copy Link Location" and pasting the result into your button in place of the current link.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.