ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Credit Cards and Checks

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/03/15 12:27 PM Views: 890 Replies: 5
Thursday, September 3, 2015 at 12:27 PM

Hi all. Desperate for some help here!

I have created our reunion event in Event Planner.

At first we only accepted checks for one of events that weekend. $50 for dinner.

But at the reunion committee's suggestion I added Pay By Credit Card for $53.

And that's where my problems began. Everyone says that when they go to check out they aren't seeing a place to enter their credit card information and are prompted to mail in a check. I think I must have the two items mixed up somehow.

Does anyone know if I can delete both of those categories and then start over from scratch without losing the information from the people who have already signed up?

Or is there another way to straighten it out?

Unfortunately I can't see what they're seeing because I'm already registered and logged in as the administrator.

Our event is a month from today so I'm hoping someone has some ideas for me!

Brad???

Tuesday, September 8, 2015 at 1:24 PM - Response #1

Two things. First, you will need to complete your account verification via the Manage Payment Preferences page. See this note: 2 deposits were successfully initiated for Routing Number ending in 260 on 08/31/15 01:44 PM. These should appear in your account in 5 Business days, by 09/08/15. Please note this transaction is delayed one business day because of Labor Day on 09/07/15. Secondly, I see that you have selected the credit card option for the activity, but I do not believe you Published the page. Go to the Dashboard and click on the Edit This Event and then look for the green Publish button in the upper right of the page.

Tuesday, September 8, 2015 at 2:14 PM - Response #2

Oh Scott, thank you SO much! I really appreciate the answer.

Sadly, we've had such low registration numbers we may be cancelling this event. But at least I'll know better next time!

And FYI: it's a little confusing to have the "publish" button way up at the top. I guess I found it before because some things were published, but even with your directions I still had to search a bit.

But then I'm the dumbo who didn't know what to do in the first place!

Thanks again.

Wednesday, September 9, 2015 at 1:20 PM - Response #3

You're welcome. Sorry to hear of your low participation.

Saturday, January 18, 2020 at 5:31 PM - Response #4

If I receive a check hand delivered how can I add it as registered and paid for the reunion in the event planner?

Saturday, January 18, 2020 at 10:40 PM - Response #5

Hi Kevin,

Did they register on the site already or is the or is the check separate from a registration.

If they registered already go to Admin Functions > Event Planner > Edit and then choose Transactions from the Quicklinks. Under transactions choose Edit next to the transaction that has paid and there will be a place to enter the amount paid.

If they did not register yet you would need to find out the details for their registration from them and choose the Register a Classmate link from the Quicklinks and add the registration.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.