ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Instructions For ClassCreator Editor

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/28/14 04:38 PM Views: 752 Replies: 3
Friday, February 28, 2014 at 4:38 PM

I am trying to create a table in the editor, I am having a lot of trouble trying to figure out how it works, I can find no instructions or manual or help screen on how to use the tools within the editor. I find it very hard to do things like format a table, I have to format every cell in the table with font, size, & color. There does not seem to be any drawing tools like most editors for making a box or a circle. When I just try to put text in, if I move the cursor just one space I have to go in and reset the fonts, size of text and Color all over again. I have tried this in 3 different browser with the same results.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have used this editor for a long time and still can't figure it out.

Friday, March 7, 2014 at 6:59 AM - Response #1

Was there ever a response to this? Perhaps it appeared in another thread?

Friday, March 7, 2014 at 8:44 AM - Response #2

Scott and I spoke about this on the phone one day after I called about another issue. My question was answered about the formatting, not in my favor. This is a third party editor and CC does not have any way to change the way it works. In most editors when you create a table you can format the cells by selecting the columns and rows and set the font, size, and font color. That is not possible in this editor.

The question that did not get answered was "is there any instructions for this for this editor"? But I might have got him off point.

In defense of this question not being answered, CC is really busy right now with the roll out of Class Connection, and the new event planner. Just be patient and our questions will be answered in due course. These guys are really good at helping all of us when we need help.

Friday, March 7, 2014 at 8:52 AM - Response #3

Thanks for the update. I thought I lost the thread of the conversation.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.