ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Event Planner - Can't Add Another Attendee

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 07/30/17 10:31 AM Views: 743 Replies: 6
Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 10:31 AM

We have a classmate who bought one ticket for an event, but paid for two people, herself and a guest. We want to add a ticket under the guest's name so we can use the reports to list both names for Name Tag purposes. We can't figure out how do that How do we do it?

Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 11:43 AM - Response #1

Mike,

Any event that has a deadline can not add any new participants. Maybe you have changed the deadline for the events, but forgot to PUBLISH the changes. I don't know what changes were made to your event, but I noticed that the PUBLISH button hadn't been clicked yet.

Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 5:10 PM - Response #2

It has a deadline of Aug 1. So if we take the deadline out and publish we can add tickets to an already ticketed event. Then we put the deadline back and publish and voilĂ ?

Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 7:36 PM - Response #3

Mike,

I had a classmate add one guest yet he was supposed to add two. In order to correct it, I had to delete his registration and then register him as if he had not registered. This may be the same situation you are facing with one exception, my member chose to pay check by mail. If I understand, your member paid online which is another story. Did your member pay online? If so, perhaps Kyle knows how to handle this.

Seeing as the deadline has not taken effect, that should have nothing to do with it.

Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 8:28 PM - Response #4

Thanks, Gwen,

Our member paid by check. That's what clued us in to the issue. She registered one, then set a check for two. If we have to delete the reservation and create a new one, that's just one more deficiency in the Event Planner vs. the Reunion planner. But if that's what we have to do, I guess we have to.

Is that what we have to do, Kyle?

Monday, July 31, 2017 at 9:10 AM - Response #5

You could delete the old one because she paid by check, then create the new one with the guest.

Monday, July 31, 2017 at 7:25 PM - Response #6

OK, Kyle. We'll do that.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.