ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Early Bird Option for Events

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 05/06/17 10:15 PM Views: 4263 Replies: 4
Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 10:15 PM

I would really like to offer different price tiers for one event. Right now I have to make several different "events" for each price tier. I'd like to offer a non-refundable early bird, regular early bird, and regular ticket. So at least 3 tiers.

So, there would be an option to have a variety of tickets umbrella-ed under each event.

Monday, May 8, 2017 at 9:45 AM - Response #1

Yes you can do this. The way to do this would be to set up 3 Series activities that are identical. The only difference would be the title and the price. I would change the title for each slightly so that you will easily decipher between them in the reports. Only activate the ones that you want to have activate any given time. And then turn them off and on as needed during your event sales.

Monday, May 8, 2017 at 4:19 PM - Response #2

I'm pretty sure I have it set up that way now.Is there a way to turn off the little "Join Us" Calendar bubble on the right side for events? It makes it look like there are a bunch of events instead of one event with different price tiers.

Monday, May 8, 2017 at 4:24 PM - Response #3

The only "control" we have on that Join Us Calendar area is Yes / No for including a map.

Aloha

Monday, May 8, 2017 at 11:32 PM - Response #4

I have a reunion running now, which is set up similar to Hero's. Scott's note that we have the ability to turn off the map had me moving to do just that until... I realized that no matter how they pay, those coming from out of town may need the map. Though I would like to remove the repetition, I do not see that as a smart move for my members.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.