ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Shopping Cart Site Design Templates

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 09/16/09 10:46 PM Views: 1438 Replies: 5
Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at 10:46 PM

Brad . . .

I am setting up a 3rd Party Shopping Cart to sell School & Reunion Memorabilia. I would like to get your permission to use the same Site Design Templates & Colors on my 3rd Party Shopping Cart web pages.

Kudos . . .

CAV

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at 11:50 PM - Response #1

Go for it.

Thursday, September 17, 2009 at 12:02 AM - Response #2

I like the way you show who is attending your reunion. How did you get the pictures to show up? I can get the names to show up but I have not been able to get the pictures to show up.

Thursday, September 17, 2009 at 12:18 AM - Response #3

George Ybarra wrote:

I like the way you show who is attending your reunion. How did you get the pictures to show up? I can get the names to show up but I have not been able to get the pictures to show up.

Hi George,

On your Edit Site Pages/ Classmate Photos, you have this option checked Allow only registered members to see the "Show Yearbook Photos" option. This means that nobody should be able to see the classmate's yearbook photos unless signed in.

On the other page you were referencing (Class of 1969
Crossland High School), if you view Classmate Photos, there is a check-box to view the yearbook photo. The other site has this checkbox even if not logged in. They just copied the link that was generated when they had the yearbook photos showing and filtered by Attending Reunion.

Edited 09/17/09 12:19 AM
Thursday, September 17, 2009 at 6:22 AM - Response #4

Brad Switzer wrote:

Go for it.

Kudos!!! ... CAV

Thursday, September 17, 2009 at 10:20 AM - Response #5

Thanks for your help. I finally got it to work. I had to follow this process to get it to work.
1)Click on classmates profiles
2)Show Graduation pictures
3)Click on reunion attendees
4)Copy the link
5)Paste the link using the insert link button under the words I wanted to emphasis.

George

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.