ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Event Planner

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/30/16 01:17 PM Views: 683 Replies: 2
Saturday, January 30, 2016 at 1:17 PM

In the event planner, I can go into the transaction section where I can view and edit each transaction. I saw a button that allows me to send a copy of the transaction to the classmate. Is there a way to send it to the admin running the reunion?

Sunday, January 31, 2016 at 3:10 PM - Response #1

The admin running the reunion could be provided access to the Event Planner if they don't have it already. If they don't you can copy and paste the information for them. We don't currently have an option to send it to anyone other than the classmate built into the system.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Sunday, January 31, 2016 at 3:56 PM - Response #2

I realize that I can copy and past. I am the admin and have access but I have noticed that the copy of the registion that is sent to the classmate is different. I guess the question is if something happens to the original email either it is accidentally erased or put in the wrong folder by mistake, can another be resent to the admin.

For instance I had a classmate that signed up for the reunion. I as the admin noticed he was signed up to go to an event on Thursday but according to the room report he was not arriving until Friday. I called him an he told me to delete him from the event. Then he called me back an said he had changed his reservation and he would arrive in time for the event and add him back.

As you can imagine now I have 4 different emails that make financial accounting very difficult since we no longer have the great attendee list like we had in the old reunion planner. in order to complete a reunion invoice it is better to have a clean printout with all transaction in correct order than to have 3-4 different reports that are more difficult to see what transaction occurred.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.