ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Event Planner - Pay at Door

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 05/06/17 09:10 PM Views: 4596 Replies: 7
Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 9:10 PM

I've just set up a 45th Reunion using the Event Planner. We have three activities (Fri., Sat. and Sun.). Sunday is a golf outing - the only option for payment is free or a dollar amount. I thought there is supposed to be a Pay at the Door option. I also tried inserting the green fees hoping an option box would show up "Pay at the Door" but I sure don't see that option.

We're not collecting the green fees with the other activity amounts. They will be paid by each person at the golf course.

Edited 05/06/17 9:12 PM
Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 10:08 PM - Response #1

Have you checked the box at the bottom of your payment preferences that gives the option to pay at the door? I don't know if you're able to turn the option on and off for different events though.

Sunday, May 7, 2017 at 9:29 AM - Response #2

Thank you. l I tried that and didn't see any difference in the activity formats - still no "Pay at Door" option.

Monday, May 8, 2017 at 9:43 AM - Response #3

I made some adjustments to your event planner this morning. Please go to your site and double-check it. There was a setting that was not checked on the payment preferences page to allow for the pay at the door option. I checked that and then I also checked the option for payment at the door for your golf event. I've been published it so your members can register and see that payment at the door is an option.

Monday, May 8, 2017 at 5:37 PM - Response #4

Thanks so much Scott!

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 8:46 PM - Response #5

We have four events for our reunion (which is still a year away), but golf is the only one for which we want to use pay at the door as an option. Is that possible? The only payment options I'm seeing are credit cards and checks.

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 9:02 PM - Response #6

Joe - I had the exact same problem - see Scott's reply above. Go to your Event Planner Dashboard and click on Manage Payment Preferences. Scroll to the very bottom of the page and check the box to allow classmates to pay at the door. Then go to Event Planner - under your golf event, click on edit activity. Next to activity price should be a box to check: Activity is Pay at the Door.

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 9:20 PM - Response #7

That worked perfectly. Thanks, Rhonda.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.